The NSS 2011 Convention in beautiful Glenwood Springs, Colorado will bring together cavers worldwide for a week of presentations, discussions, programs, socializing, and recreation.
- Diverse presentations (including exploration, geology, biology, equipment, cave geology, cartography, archaeology, photography, paleontology, hydrology, karst management, ecology)
- Section meetings
- Vertical contest
- Salons (print, video, photo, ballads, maps,and more)
- Geology field trips (three choices)
- Workshops (geology, Project Underground, photography, cartography, sketching)
- Parties (Howdy Party, Campground Party, Banquet)
… and much more!
- Amazing Pre and Post Convention Trips and Camps
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Caving in Colorado
- World’s largest hot spring spa
- White water rafting/Kayaking
- Biking opportunities
- World Class Photography
- Segway tours
- Horseback Riding
Join us for an unforgettable convention. Register on or before July 15, 2011 for a pre-convention discount!